Due to the recent advancement in technology in different realms of life, it has also affected hair treatments. Many people suffering from hair loss and low hair growth rate are advised to opt for transplant. Though a transplant will solve the issue on a temporary basis, it is not the best technique. Aside these, it is a cumbersome and sophisticated process and comes at a high cost. For people who want to regrow hair, natural hair regrowth is safe, effective, and affordable and also offer a permanent fix to the problem. Read on to find more about the guides to follow to achieve a natural hair regrowth.
- Endeavor to apply almond to your scalp thrice per week to promote hair growth and strengthen hair roots.
- Ginseng, Hibiscus, Nettle Root, Saw Palmetto, Sage Rosemary, Rosemary, Peach Leaf, Jojoba Oil, and Henna are herbs that are readily available and they can be used for hair treatments. Jojoba Oil is known to work effectively for hypersensitive skin, promote hair growth as well as dealing with dandruff.
- The mixture of heated Hibiscus, Henna and coconut oil also helps in the promotion of natural hair regrowth when applied regularly.
- The use of mild shampoos on the hair provides a positive result; this is because concentrated shampoos make hair shafts lifeless as well as promoting hair loss.
- Endeavor to eat healthy foods, avoid stress and manage your stress effectively, engage in regular exercise and drink clean water; all these are known to promote hair regrowth, and also offer lustrous hair.
Regrow Hair Naturally With These Vital Tips
With these tips, you can have your hair grown back naturally. However, did you know that there are certain things that you do the stops regrow hair? They are actually a part of your diet. Make sure you check out the following foods and drinks that you consume as it may be one of the reasons why you find it hard to grow your hair back!
Consuming alcohol raises the estrogen levels in the body, which causes hair loss. Alcohol lowers the zinc levels in the body, which is a nutrient needed to make your hair grow. But without it, it will stunt hair growth instead. Excessive consumption of alcohol can also lead to reduced hair growth and then in turn becomes excessive hair loss. There is nothing wrong with drinking alcohol. You can consume them, but do so occasionally. Drinking it excessively is what contributes to hair loss and affecting your overall health.
Sugar and caffeine filled carbonated drinks are not only harmful to your health if you keep consuming them; it will also affect your hair growth. Soft drinks have excessive amounts of sugar, caffeine and even high fructose filled corn syrup. All of these contribute to the drying out of your skin and even your hair. Natural hair is dry because it takes quite time for the natural oils to travel to your scalp. When sugar and caffeine-filled drinks are added to the mix, you are inviting disaster to your hair. In order to avoid the excessive dryness from your hair and at the same time hair loss, avoid drinking the aforementioned drinks on a regular basis.
High Fructose Corn Syrup
You may not be consuming this solo, but you can find this ingredient in almost every processed foods and sugary drinks out there. Excessive consumption of foods and drinks with high fructose corn syrup content can not only affect the natural growth of hair, but also serious health issues.
When your diet has huge amounts of sugar, this causes bacteria build up imbalanced in the body. When there is not enough good bacteria in the body, it will cause the hair to halt growing or even make then fall out and become thinner.
White rice is actually high in glycemic index, which means that it creates excessive numbers of insulin within the body, thus resulting to hair loss. Go for brown rice instead of white rice or other alternative that doesn’t have high glycemic index. This is one of the reasons why countries who consume a lot of rice have high sufferers of diabetes.
Aside from white rice, white bread also falls on the same high glycemic index. Go for wheat bread instead if you really want to consume bread.
Salt itself contains high sodium, which causes the head to shed hair a lot and even invite more health problems. As much as possible, consume foods that are less in sodium content. The recommended amount of sodium to consume per day is 1500 mg. You can find this number at the back of the label of the product you are going to buy.